Saturday, November 20, 2010

So close to Thanksgiving... (Fall 2010)

It's been basically a whole semester since I last posted, but I just had to post this priceless photo:

Some poor soul in the
Info Commons of Swem Library

Story of our lives, people. Story of our lives.

Along those same lines, here's Mews, the Starbucks on the first floor of Swem, at 1am on that same Sunday night. All those busy, bustling people burning the midnight oil...

Academic obsession never sleeps.

Oh, Swem. How are you so pretty despite keeping so much anxiety within you?

The sundial in front of Swem in November

I've always loved how the flowers around the sundial change with the seasons, but always remain so lovely.

Can you tell I'm avoiding a paper that's due in a few days? I only ever post when I'm avoiding a paper. (It was Oedipus last time, remember.)

Maybe the paper will be less frightening tomorrow, after some sleep. That guy in the Info Commons probably had that same idea, surely. Or should have.

Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment